- 1 What scripture says about attitude?
- 2 What is a godly attitude?
- 3 What does the Bible say about behavior?
- 4 How do I pray for attitude change?
- 5 What are the right attitudes when God speaks?
- 6 What is the best attitude?
- 7 What is a heart attitude?
- 8 How does God want us to behave?
- 9 What does the Bible say about ADHD?
- 10 What the Bible says about siblings?
- 11 Can you pray for someone to change?
- 12 What is supposed to be our attitude towards prayer?
What scripture says about attitude?
“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
What is a godly attitude?
Therefore our Godly attitude is a restful attitude because our souls are filled with God’s love, peace, and joy. We walk confidently in Christ knowing he is with us giving us victory and helping us overcome the world. We are confident in our eternal heavenly home, and Christ’s love destroys the fear from Satan.
What does the Bible say about behavior?
Galatians 5:22-23:“God’s Spirit makes us loving, happy, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, and self-controlled. There is no law against behaving in any of these ways.”
How do I pray for attitude change?
Help me take the words of Philippians 4:8 to heart. In every moment of every day, help me focus on whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely and admirable, so that my attitude may reflect and honor you. As I practice shifting my perspective, keep my heart from growing cold or bitter.
What are the right attitudes when God speaks?
The following are the right attitude to be taken, when God is speaking.
- We should be humble.
- Be patient.
- listen attentively to his voice.
- Be obedience to his word.
- Be focus.
What is the best attitude?
8 Ways to Improve Your Attitude
- Always act with a purpose.
- Stretch yourself past your limits every day.
- Take action without expecting results.
- Use setbacks to improve your skills.
- Seek out those who share your positive attitude.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously.
- Forgive the limitations of others.
- Say “thank you” more frequently.
What is a heart attitude?
The attitudes of your heart shape your character. The heart expresses itself through the determined spirit, establishing the values and conditions, which drive your choices in life. Live with a purpose and maintain a healthy heart. Strive to have a heart that obeys God.
How does God want us to behave?
God expects us to accept His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, as our Savior. He expects us to give our lives to Him, and in so doing, develop the character of Christ. God wants us to become more like Christ. God expects you to trust Him, Love Him and pattern yourself after His Son, Jesus Christ.
What does the Bible say about ADHD?
In Proverbs 7:24, God commands his children to “listen to me; pay attention to what I say.” When your focus begins to consistently deter from God and his purpose for your life, along with other major distractions, there is a major possibility you are plagued with ADHD.
What the Bible says about siblings?
Matthew 5:23-24 “Therefore if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and reconcile to them; then come and offer your gift.”
Can you pray for someone to change?
With prayers, God uses someone to change another or something. God has established things so that prayer, on the basis of redemption, change the way a person looks at things. Prayer is not a matter of changing things externally, but one of working miracles in a person’s inner nature.
What is supposed to be our attitude towards prayer?
The important thing in prayer isn’t our physical position, but the attitude of our hearts. When we pray, do we realize we are approaching the Creator and Lord of the Universe? Make sure of your commitment to Jesus Christ — and then joyfully but reverently come into His presence as you pray.