- 1 What the Bible says about how we should treat others?
- 2 Who said the quote treat others how you want to be treated?
- 3 What does the Bible say about treating others with kindness?
- 4 What does the Bible say about mistreatment?
- 5 How do you treat others?
- 6 How do you treat others how you treat God?
- 7 What does it mean to treat others the way you want to be treated?
- 8 Do to others what you want done to you?
- 9 Why is it important to treat others well?
- 10 What does Jesus say about kindness?
- 11 How can I be kind to others?
- 12 What God says about loving others?
- 13 What does God say about those who judge others?
- 14 How do you pray for someone who mistreats you?
- 15 Does God punish those who hurt others?
What the Bible says about how we should treat others?
12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
Who said the quote treat others how you want to be treated?
Two passages in the New Testament quote Jesus of Nazareth espousing the positive form of the Golden rule: Do to others what you want them to do to you. This is the meaning of the law of Moses and the teaching of the prophets. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
What does the Bible say about treating others with kindness?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. In other words, if you want to be treated with kindness, be kind to others. “I am the LORD who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. “But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great.”
What does the Bible say about mistreatment?
Proverbs 4:14-19 Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men. Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away. For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.
How do you treat others?
9 Valuable Principles That Will Make You Treat People Better
- Instead of judging people by their past, stand by them and help them build their future.
- Listen with curiosity, speak with candor, and act with integrity.
- Treat everyone with kindness–not because they are kindhearted, but because you are.
- Don’t try to make yourself great by making someone else look small.
How do you treat others how you treat God?
In Luke 10:16 Jesus says, “He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.” What we do to others we do to God! He takes our behavior toward His children personally.
What does it mean to treat others the way you want to be treated?
The golden rule is a moral principle which denotes that you should treat others the way you want to be treated yourself. For example, the golden rule suggests that if you would like people to treat you with respect, then you should make sure to treat them with respect too.
Do to others what you want done to you?
Save This Word! A command based on words of Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount: “All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them.” The Mosaic law contains a parallel commandment: “Whatever is hurtful to you, do not do to any other person.”
Why is it important to treat others well?
People give their best if they are treated with respect and feel appreciated. A key to being a successful manager is being able to recognize and hire the right talent, and then being able to communicate in an effective way.
What does Jesus say about kindness?
“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
How can I be kind to others?
Here are some tried and true ideas for how to be kind with those special people in our life.
- Surprise them with an unexpected visit or phone call.
- Give them a big hug.
- Express your empathy.
- Give them a handwritten card or letter.
- Babysit for free.
- Write them a letter.
- Make them a meal.
- Go visit your parents.
What God says about loving others?
1 Peter 4:8: “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” 23. John 15:12: “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.”
What does God say about those who judge others?
Bible Gateway Matthew 7:: NIV. “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
How do you pray for someone who mistreats you?
Prayer to Respond With Compassion
While You infuse my life with Your kindness, I pray that You also strengthen me. Help me to demonstrate compassion to the one who hurt me. I need to forgive this person, not because they deserve it, or have asked for forgiveness. I need to forgive because You have forgiven me.
Does God punish those who hurt others?
Originally Answered: Does God punish those who hurt others? Yes. Most definitely. The greatest commandment is to love God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself.