- 1 What is a good Bible verse for today?
- 2 What is the Lord saying to me today?
- 3 What is the Bible verse be still?
- 4 What do Philippians 4 13 mean?
- 5 What does Psalm 27 say?
- 6 What is the most important Bible verse?
- 7 How do I know God is with me?
- 8 What is the best prayer to God?
- 9 How do you know if God is trying to tell you something?
- 10 What does Psalm 46 say?
- 11 How many times does the Bible tell us to be still?
- 12 What does it mean when God tells you to be still?
- 13 Why is Philippians 4 13 important?
- 14 What does Philippians 4 11 mean?
- 15 What did Jesus say about fear?
What is a good Bible verse for today?
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
What is the Lord saying to me today?
God’s message for me today is: “This is the way, walk in it.” “I have set my angels to guard your path.” “You have been endued with power from on high for the work and mission to which I have called you and invite you.”
What is the Bible verse be still?
+ Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” + Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.
What do Philippians 4 13 mean?
In this biblical context it seems that Paul means that he can endure all things, good or bad, through Christ. The context of the passage suggest the “do all things” is not achieve all things, but endure all things with contentment.
What does Psalm 27 say?
Psalm 27 1
The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.
What is the most important Bible verse?
Salvation. For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.
How do I know God is with me?
But you can know when you need to listen and when you need to ignore the thoughts in your head.
- God speaks through thoughts and feelings. When God is speaking to you, it’s not likely that he will come stand in front of you in the flesh.
- The Spirit brings feelings of peace.
- The voice of the God will resonate with us.
What is the best prayer to God?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
How do you know if God is trying to tell you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition.
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
- Hardened Heart.
What does Psalm 46 say?
“Psalm 46 says God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. The reality is that there will be difficult times, but God promises to be our refuge. When buildings crumbling and our world is shaken.
How many times does the Bible tell us to be still?
— This expression appears three times in the Bible, translated only here as “be still” and emphasizes quietness. “Be still, and know that I am God.
What does it mean when God tells you to be still?
It is a strength that we need in order to achieve the greatness that God created us for. There are seasons in life where God tells us to be still so He can move in your life. Yes, God has given us work to do spiritually for His kingdom and by means of our earthly jobs.
Why is Philippians 4 13 important?
It’s about letting Jesus be the source of our joy. Just knowing that Jesus is always with and in us and that He swears to never leave us or forsake us, should produce all kinds of joy, even if the desires of the flesh are not being met. God Bless You All!
What does Philippians 4 11 mean?
Strength to find contentment during trouble comes not from begging God to increase our own abilities but by letting Christ live his life through us. When Christ abides in us and we in him, we can do “all things.” Paul knew every moment of life is precious. He refused to let setbacks steal his joy.
What did Jesus say about fear?
” ‘So do not fear; I will provide for you and your little ones. ‘ Thus he comforted them and spoke kindly to them.” “You shall not fear them, for it is the LORD your God who fights for you.” “And the LORD said to Joshua, ‘Do not fear and do not be dismayed.