- 1 What is a good verse in the Bible?
- 2 What is the most important Bible verse?
- 3 What is an uplifting Bible verse?
- 4 What’s a good scripture for comfort?
- 5 What does Psalm 27 say?
- 6 What is God’s message for me today?
- 7 What is the most beautiful Bible verse?
- 8 What did Jesus say was most important?
- 9 What is a real name of Jesus?
- 10 What the Bible says about life struggles?
- 11 What is a good Bible verse for friends?
- 12 What is a good Bible verse for family?
- 13 What are some comforting words?
- 14 What is a good prayer for someone dying?
What is a good verse in the Bible?
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
What is the most important Bible verse?
Salvation. For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.
What is an uplifting Bible verse?
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Jesus is our hope. When we hope and have faith in Him, He renews our strength.
What’s a good scripture for comfort?
Here are 10 Bible verses with words that have the power to give that comfort.
- Job 5:11 The lowly he sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
- Psalm 27:13-14 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
- Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
What does Psalm 27 say?
Psalm 27 1
The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.
What is God’s message for me today?
Love, acceptance, and affirmation. God’s message for me today is that I am freed so that I might work with God in this field called Earth. So God’s message for me today is that starts with the fact that I am free in Christ, by the Blood and the Cross of Jesus.
What is the most beautiful Bible verse?
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
What did Jesus say was most important?
Gospel of Mark
And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?” Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
What is a real name of Jesus?
Jesus‘ name in Hebrew was “Yeshua” which translates to English as Joshua.
What the Bible says about life struggles?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
What is a good Bible verse for friends?
Proverbs 18:24 NIV A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 13:20 NIV He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harms. #3 John 15:13 NIV Greater Love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
What is a good Bible verse for family?
Bible Verses About Family Love
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.” – Ephesians 5:25.
- “Love is patient, love is kind.
- “Let love be genuine.
- “We love because he first loved us.” –
- “So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” –
What are some comforting words?
The Right Words of Comfort for Someone Grieving
- I’m sorry.
- I care about you.
- He/she will be dearly missed.
- He/she is in my thoughts and prayers.
- You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
- You are important to me.
- My condolences.
- I hope you find some peace today.
What is a good prayer for someone dying?
“God, thank you for being with us right now. God, we thank you that you never leave us, that you never forsake us, but you love us. We trust you, and pray this in your name. Amen.”