- 1 Why does God put us through hard times?
- 2 How do you rely on God through hard times?
- 3 What does the Bible say about stressful times?
- 4 What happens when we praise God in difficult times?
- 5 What does the Bible say about struggles?
- 6 Why does God want us to suffer?
- 7 How do you know when God is telling you something?
- 8 Why is God taking me through troubled waters?
- 9 How do I bring God into my life?
- 10 Is worrying a sin?
- 11 What is the meaning of Matthew 6 34?
- 12 How do I pray for stress and anxiety?
- 13 Why praising God is so important?
- 14 What is the benefit of praising God?
- 15 Is praise more powerful than prayer?
Why does God put us through hard times?
God Allows Suffering to Bring Us Closer to Him
And He often uses hard times to get our attention. When things are going great we are not so quick to turn to Him. But when trials come, they often drive us to our knees in search of answers and comfort.
How do you rely on God through hard times?
I took some time to reflect on how my faith guides me during my life so I could offer some guidance to you.
- Maintain your faith at all times. I really don’t separate good times or hard times from my faith.
- Find practices that bring you peace.
- Lay your struggles before God.
- Rely on your support systems.
- Find the good.
What does the Bible say about stressful times?
“An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up” (Proverbs 12:25, NIV). “I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears” (Psalm 34:4). “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
What happens when we praise God in difficult times?
If you are the temple of God, that same joy you get when praising God in Church can come while praising God anywhere. The power of praise in times of trouble is that His joy bubbles up inside of you and covers you in peace. After you’ve experienced that power you will say as I do, “I will praise God at all times.”
What does the Bible say about struggles?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
Why does God want us to suffer?
By the very definition, when God makes us suffer, He is simply asking us to submit to Him, to come to Him and to stop fighting Him. He is helping us remember we don’t have to walk this life alone because He is our Father. There is goodness in suffering because it gives us blessings we can receive no other way.
How do you know when God is telling you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition.
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
- Hardened Heart.
Why is God taking me through troubled waters?
I asked God, “Why are you taking me through the water?” He replied, “Because your enemies can’t swim.” They come in disguise because our minds just can’t comprehend the greatness of where God is taking us. It brings me so much joy!
How do I bring God into my life?
Here are some ways to help you find your way back to Him:
- Talk to Him. Just as with any other person in your life, communication is essential to strengthening your relationship with God.
- Obey Him. Obey God’s commandments.
- Study the scriptures.
- Listen for Him.
- Show gratitude.
- Be mindful.
Is worrying a sin?
In Matthew 6:25-30 Jesus commanded us not to worry. He said, “You of little faith!” Jesus said, “You can trust your Father. He will take care of you.” We need to trust our Father. When a person repents of their sin and puts their faith and trust in the Lord Jesus, God becomes their Father.
What is the meaning of Matthew 6 34?
Explanation and Commentary of Matthew 6:34
Christ commands us not to worry. But this can be done without worrying, which betrays a lack of trust in God to be there and care for us in the future, or boasting, which shows a lack of belief that God will have his own ideas and will sovereignly direct us in the future.
How do I pray for stress and anxiety?
A Prayer to Heal Stress
My soul is like a turbulent sea. I can’t seem to find my balance so I stumble and worry constantly. Give me the strength and clarity of mind to find my purpose and walk the path you’ve laid out for me.
Why praising God is so important?
– Believers experience the presence of God which may result in limitless favor (Encouragement, healing, deliverance, peace, joy, provision, etc.) Again, the most important reasons to praise God include the fact that He is worthy and that God takes pleasure in our praise.
What is the benefit of praising God?
Praising God will increase your faith in such times. See, as we spend time praising God, we can recount the great things He has done in our lives, other people’s lives, and even the great things the Lord did in the Bible. When we do this, our souls are reminded of God’s goodness, which builds our faith.
Is praise more powerful than prayer?
Prayer is powerful thing if used in the proper way. Prayer is more powerful. Manifestation of prayer leads to praise. The Bible says that “Give praises at all times”, thus when you pray, praise him for he answers you.