- 1 What does the Bible say about when you feel defeated?
- 2 What is a good Bible verse for grief?
- 3 What does God say about burnout?
- 4 What does the Bible say about overcoming struggles?
- 5 How many times does the Bible say do not be discouraged?
- 6 What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger Bible?
- 7 What is a good scripture for comfort?
- 8 What’s a good scripture for comfort?
- 9 What is a scripture for comfort?
- 10 What does the Bible say about getting weary?
- 11 How do I stop spiritual burnout?
- 12 What does the Bible say about being too generous?
- 13 Does God know our struggles?
- 14 What God says about difficult times?
- 15 When am weak then am strong?
What does the Bible say about when you feel defeated?
Faith column: Seven scriptures to read if you‘re feeling defeated
- 2 Kings 6:16. “And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that are with them.”
- Exodus 4:12. “Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.”
- 2 Corinthians 4:8-10.
- Deuteronomy 31:6.
- Romans 12:21.
- Psalm 27:1.
- John 16:33.
What is a good Bible verse for grief?
Bible Quotes That Will Bring Comfort In Times of Grief Or Sadness. The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the hornof my salvation, my stronghold.
What does God say about burnout?
Even youths will become exhausted, and young men will give up, but those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary, They will walk and not faint.”
What does the Bible say about overcoming struggles?
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you.
How many times does the Bible say do not be discouraged?
“’Fear not,’ is in the Bible 365 times,” she said.
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger Bible?
That saying is not in the Bible. This sayeth dictionary.com: “What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger comes from an aphorism of the 19th century German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. It has been translated into English and quoted in several variations, but is generally used as an affirmation of resilience.”
What is a good scripture for comfort?
Comforting Bible Verses For Death
- Revelation 21:4. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes.
- Psalm 34:18. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
- Psalm 147:3. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
- John 14:1.
- Joshua 1:9.
- Romans 8:28.
- Matthew 5:4.
- 1 Thessalonians 4:13-14.
What’s a good scripture for comfort?
Here are 10 Bible verses with words that have the power to give that comfort.
- Job 5:11 The lowly he sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
- Psalm 27:13-14 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
- Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
What is a scripture for comfort?
The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 62:1-2 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.
What does the Bible say about getting weary?
My eyes grow dim with waiting for my God.” Psalm 69:3. We grow weary because we living in the World, and our citizenship is in Heaven. We grow weary because our hearts are growing to be like Christ’s heart – and our hearts break for the things that break Christ’s heart. This world is full of sin and brokenness.
How do I stop spiritual burnout?
Realign your beliefs. Constantly remind yourself that God is in control, and spend time with the Lord daily, refreshing yourself in His Word and asking Him to lead and guide you as you serve His people. If you’re experiencing burnout, pray for God’s rest, renewal, and direction.
What does the Bible say about being too generous?
2 Corinthians 9:10-15
You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God.
Does God know our struggles?
There is no one who can understand us like God. He knows what you are going through and will give a way of escape. Just trust Him. Life is full of struggles, trials, and pain; whether we are rich or poor, they will come to us; whether we want it or not, they will come to us.
What God says about difficult times?
Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.
When am weak then am strong?
That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. I have made a fool of myself, but you drove me to it.