- 1 What does the Bible say about how we treat others?
- 2 What does the Bible say about treating others with kindness?
- 3 Who said the quote treat others how you want to be treated?
- 4 What does the Bible say about mistreatment?
- 5 How do you treat others?
- 6 What did Jesus say about hypocrites?
- 7 What does Jesus say about kindness?
- 8 How can I be kind to others?
- 9 What God says about loving others?
- 10 What does it mean to treat others the way you want to be treated?
- 11 Do to others what you want done to you?
- 12 What is hateful to you don’t do to others?
- 13 What does God say about those who judge others?
- 14 Does God punish those who hurt others?
- 15 How do you pray for someone who mistreats you?
What does the Bible say about how we treat others?
12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
What does the Bible say about treating others with kindness?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. In other words, if you want to be treated with kindness, be kind to others. “I am the LORD who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. “But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great.”
Who said the quote treat others how you want to be treated?
Two passages in the New Testament quote Jesus of Nazareth espousing the positive form of the Golden rule: Do to others what you want them to do to you. This is the meaning of the law of Moses and the teaching of the prophets. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
What does the Bible say about mistreatment?
Proverbs 4:14-19 Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men. Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away. For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.
How do you treat others?
9 Valuable Principles That Will Make You Treat People Better
- Instead of judging people by their past, stand by them and help them build their future.
- Listen with curiosity, speak with candor, and act with integrity.
- Treat everyone with kindness–not because they are kindhearted, but because you are.
- Don’t try to make yourself great by making someone else look small.
What did Jesus say about hypocrites?
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything unclean.
What does Jesus say about kindness?
“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
How can I be kind to others?
Here are some tried and true ideas for how to be kind with those special people in our life.
- Surprise them with an unexpected visit or phone call.
- Give them a big hug.
- Express your empathy.
- Give them a handwritten card or letter.
- Babysit for free.
- Write them a letter.
- Make them a meal.
- Go visit your parents.
What God says about loving others?
1 Peter 4:8: “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” 23. John 15:12: “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.”
What does it mean to treat others the way you want to be treated?
The golden rule is a moral principle which denotes that you should treat others the way you want to be treated yourself. For example, the golden rule suggests that if you would like people to treat you with respect, then you should make sure to treat them with respect too.
Do to others what you want done to you?
Save This Word! A command based on words of Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount: “All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them.” The Mosaic law contains a parallel commandment: “Whatever is hurtful to you, do not do to any other person.”
What is hateful to you don’t do to others?
Judaism: “What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow-man. This is the entire Law, all the rest is commentary” (Talmud, Shabbat 3id – 16th century BC). Do not unto others that which would cause you pain if done to you” (Mahabharata 5, 1517 – 15th century BC).
What does God say about those who judge others?
Bible Gateway Matthew 7:: NIV. “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
Does God punish those who hurt others?
Originally Answered: Does God punish those who hurt others? Yes. Most definitely. The greatest commandment is to love God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself.
How do you pray for someone who mistreats you?
Prayer to Respond With Compassion
While You infuse my life with Your kindness, I pray that You also strengthen me. Help me to demonstrate compassion to the one who hurt me. I need to forgive this person, not because they deserve it, or have asked for forgiveness. I need to forgive because You have forgiven me.