- 1 Where does the word love first appear in the Bible?
- 2 How many love words are in the Bible?
- 3 How many times is God’s love for us mentioned in the Bible?
- 4 What word is used 365 times in the Bible?
- 5 How many times did Jesus use the word love?
- 6 How does God define love?
- 7 What are the 7 types of love?
- 8 What are 4 types of love?
- 9 What are the 3 types of love?
- 10 How big is God’s love for us?
- 11 What is perfect love of God?
- 12 How can you say love God and hate your brother?
- 13 Is worry a sin in the Bible?
- 14 What did Jesus say about fear?
- 15 What is the most repeated verse in the Bible?
Where does the word love first appear in the Bible?
It is interesting to note that the first time the word “love” is used in the Bible is in Genesis 22:2 – “Then He said, “Take now your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you.”
How many love words are in the Bible?
Four unique forms of love are found in Scripture. They are communicated through four Greek words (Eros, Storge, Philia, and Agape) and are characterized by romantic love, family love, brotherly love, and God’s divine love.
How many times is God’s love for us mentioned in the Bible?
348 times in New American Standard Bible. 551 times in New International Version. 538 times in New Revised Standard Version. 57 times in the Gospel of John, more than the Mathew, Mark or Luke gospels.
What word is used 365 times in the Bible?
“’Fear not,’ is in the Bible 365 times,” she said. My friend’s wise words prompted me to study my Bible. I learned that the Bible commands that we “Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
How many times did Jesus use the word love?
How many times did Jesus mention the word love in the Bible? Jesus mentioned love 13 times. However, the words‘ importance doesn’t change because he only specifically said love 13 times.
How does God define love?
The key concepts to remember are: love is trusting in our God, love is being faithful to your partner and families, and love is being kind and patient with the world around you. RELATED: 30 Faith Quotes & Bible Verse Tattoo Ideas.
What are the 7 types of love?
What Are The 7 Types of Love?
- Eros: Love of the body. This type of love illustrates sexual attraction, physical desire towards others, and a lack of control.
- Philia: Affectionate love.
- Storge: Love of the Child.
- Agape: Selfless Love.
- Ludus: Playful Love.
- Pragma: Long-lasting Love.
- Philautia: Love of the Self.
What are 4 types of love?
The Four Types of Love: Some Are Healthy, Some Are Not
- Eros: erotic, passionate love.
- Philia: love of friends and equals.
- Storge: love of parents for children.
- Agape: love of mankind.
What are the 3 types of love?
3 Types of Love: Eros, Agape, and Philos.
How big is God’s love for us?
“God’s love is so big, almost nobody can explain it,” says Jamie, age 8. “It’s bigger than 999,999,999 gallons of chocolate milk. No one really knows how big his love is, but all I know is that he loves us no matter what.”
What is perfect love of God?
Perfect love is Jesus, God wrapped in human flesh. Perfect Love goes to any length to save and any height to reach. Perfect Love calls the prisoner His brother, redeems him and sets him free. Perfect Love is complete, all consuming, with no traces of doubt in the power of the Holy One.
How can you say love God and hate your brother?
The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, “I love God,” yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.
Is worry a sin in the Bible?
In Matthew 6:25-30 Jesus commanded us not to worry. When a person repents of their sin and puts their faith and trust in the Lord Jesus, God becomes their Father. A father takes care of his children. We need to get to know our heavenly Father!
What did Jesus say about fear?
” ‘So do not fear; I will provide for you and your little ones. ‘ Thus he comforted them and spoke kindly to them.” “You shall not fear them, for it is the LORD your God who fights for you.” “And the LORD said to Joshua, ‘Do not fear and do not be dismayed.
What is the most repeated verse in the Bible?
What is the most REPEATED VERSE in the Bible? The most repeated verse found in the Bible (KJV) is: “And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,”. It occurs 72 times in the Bible.