- 1 What God has done for us Bible verse?
- 2 When I remember what God has done?
- 3 What does biblical celebration mean?
- 4 What God says about hard times?
- 5 What Jesus has done for us?
- 6 When did God turn the captivity of Zion?
- 7 What happens when God remembers you?
- 8 What does God say about remembering the past?
- 9 How can I remember Bible verses?
- 10 What does the Bible say about building others up?
- 11 What does Psalm 27 say?
- 12 What is the most beautiful Bible verse?
- 13 What is a good prayer for strength?
What God has done for us Bible verse?
Come and see what God has done, how awesome his works in man’s behalf! He turned the sea into dry land, they passed through the waters on foot– come, let us rejoice in him. he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping. For you, O God, tested us; you refined us like silver.
When I remember what God has done?
Psalm 16:8 says, “I keep the Lord in mind always. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” Developing the habit of remembering what God has done for us, keeps our minds focused on God’s faithfulness, gives us opportunity to praise Him, help us recognize His blessings, and helps us avoid sin.
What does biblical celebration mean?
1: to perform (a sacrament or solemn ceremony) publicly and with appropriate rites A priest celebrates Mass. 2a: to honor (an occasion, such as a holiday) especially by solemn ceremonies or by refraining from ordinary business The nation celebrates Memorial Day.
What God says about hard times?
Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.
What Jesus has done for us?
What did Jesus actually do for us?
- Jesus experienced death and resurrection in order to defeat sin’s power in our lives.
- Jesus proclaimed His victory over those who were defeating us.
- Jesus has allowed us to identify with Him.
- Jesus rules and reigns with perfect judgement.
When did God turn the captivity of Zion?
When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
What happens when God remembers you?
When God remembers you, your tears will be turned to joy. When God remembers you, the unimaginable, unexpected, uncommon miracles will happen. But when God remembered her in Genesis 30:22 – And God hearkened to her and opened her womb. When God remembers you, obstacles will be rolled away and barriers will be broken.
What does God say about remembering the past?
In verse 12, God says, “For I will forgive their wickedness and remember their sins no more.” This is where God changes the past of all who commit their lives to Him. He forgives our sins and forgets them! Don’t we wish we could forget them!
How can I remember Bible verses?
- Step 1: Read and Meditate. The most common way most of us try to memorize Scripture is to read it over and over again.
- Step 2: Write It Into Your Heart. Reading the Scripture is a great place to start, but there is more.
- Step 3: Recall the Verse.
What does the Bible say about building others up?
“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” “May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.” yes, establish the work of our hands.”
What does Psalm 27 say?
Psalm 27 1
The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.
What is the most beautiful Bible verse?
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
What is a good prayer for strength?
Touch me, O Lord, and fill me with your light and your hope. Amen. Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil.