- 1 Where in the Bible does it say to accept Jesus into your heart?
- 2 What God says about excluding others?
- 3 How do you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
- 4 What is the one sin God will not forgive?
- 5 How do you cleanse your heart spiritually?
- 6 What does God say about feeling left out?
- 7 How do we repent from God?
- 8 How is Jesus Our Savior?
- 9 How do you become saved by Jesus?
- 10 Can we go to heaven with tattoos?
- 11 Why is fornication a sin?
- 12 Does God forgive me for repeating the same sin?
Where in the Bible does it say to accept Jesus into your heart?
Moyer suggests that Revelation 3:20 (“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me”, KJV) is the only verse that could be considered to support the concept, but notes that the verse is addressed to Christians rather
What God says about excluding others?
In Matthew 7:22-23, Jesus explains that anyone who does not do the will of His Father will be excluded with these words: “I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.”
How do you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
Jesus said: “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father but by me.” (John 14:6) This one way is to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior and follow God’s plans for our life which are laid out in the Bible. Good works cannot save you. Faith in Jesus alone can save you.
What is the one sin God will not forgive?
In the Christian Scriptures, there are three verses that take up the subject of unforgivable sin. In the Book of Matthew (12: 31-32), we read, “Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
How do you cleanse your heart spiritually?
3 ways to spiritually clean your heart
- Confess your sins to God. Our sins weigh us down and hold us hostage. But the healing power of confession restores our relationship with God and sets us free.
- Read scripture. Immerse yourself in God’s word every day. His words are alive and will clean the depths of your heart and renew your spirit.
What does God say about feeling left out?
No matter what is happening in your life or who has left you out or made you feel forgotten know that our God related and He never leaves you or forsakes you. (Hebrews 13:5) You are more important to Him than you are capable of imagining.
How do we repent from God?
- Forgive yourself.
- Remember there is no limit on forgiveness.
- Change your environment.
- Know one thing that because of our sins Jesus was wounded, beaten because of the evil we did.
- Realize you are the only one who can change yourself (put on the armor of God).
- Believe things will change.
How is Jesus Our Savior?
We call Jesus our Saviour because he justifies us. Our “justification” or “righteousness” means being counted by God as righteous, even though we have sinned. This is made possible by virtue of the vicarious suffering which Jesus Christ endured on the cross.
How do you become saved by Jesus?
To ease your fears, spend time with him – through prayers, good acts, praise/worship, and be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Remember, God is love. He gave his only begotten son to die for your sins, he laid down his own life just for you, that’s how much he loves you.
Can we go to heaven with tattoos?
Leviticus 19:28 reads, “You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the Lord”. Even devout Christian Mr Folau has a couple of tattoos of his own – so there are a lot of sinners going straight to Hell for this one.
Why is fornication a sin?
In Hebrew, the word transcribed for the sin of fornication is also in the meaning of the words for idolatry. This means that fornication is associated with the worship of heathen idols, many of which had rituals that involved forms of deviated sexual intercourse.
Does God forgive me for repeating the same sin?
If you seek forgiveness and do not intend to keep repeating the same sin, God forgives you. Even if it happens again, he forgives you. If you ask forgiveness but don’t intend to stop the sin, your heart is not in the right place. He died so that the consequences of the sins we commit are paid for already.