- 1 Who is I am in the Bible?
- 2 Who are the characters in the Bible?
- 3 What are some Bible questions?
- 4 Does Jesus call himself God?
- 5 What is God’s real name?
- 6 Who is the holiest man in the Bible?
- 7 What are 3 characteristics of God?
- 8 What is the longest word in Bible?
- 9 Who is the first mother mentioned in the Bible?
- 10 What is the Bible quiz?
- 11 Which is the shortest book in Old Testament?
- 12 Is Jesus God or his son?
- 13 What kind of angel is Jesus?
- 14 Who is the father of Jesus?
Who is I am in the Bible?
In John 8:24 Jesus states: “For unless you believe that I am, you will die in your sins”, and later the crowd attempts to stone Jesus in response to his statement in John 8:58: “Before Abraham was, I am.”.
Who are the characters in the Bible?
- Adam and Eve. Okay, Adam and Eve are two people.
- Noah. Noah is most famous for building an ark — a giant three-decked wooden box in which he, his family, and a whole bunch of animals ride out a massive flood that God sends to destroy humankind for its disobedience.
What are some Bible questions?
New Testament Bible Trivia Questions for Kids
- Where was Jesus born?
- How many apostles did Jesus have?
- What is the name of the disciple who betrayed Jesus?
- How did Jesus die?
- Who gave Jesus gifts when he was born?
- With what did Jesus feed 5000 people?
Does Jesus call himself God?
During his lifetime, Jesus himself didn’t call himself God and didn’t consider himself God, and none of his disciples had any inkling at all that he was God. You do find Jesus calling himself God in the Gospel of John, or the last Gospel.
What is God’s real name?
Yahweh, the god of the Israelites, whose name was revealed to Moses as four Hebrew consonants (YHWH) called the tetragrammaton. After the Babylonian Exile (6th century bce), and especially from the 3rd century bce on, Jews ceased to use the name Yahweh for two reasons.
Who is the holiest man in the Bible?
23:14; 2 Chron. 30:16) Moses is the only person called “man of God” in the Torah.
What are 3 characteristics of God?
In Western (Christian) thought, God is traditionally described as a being that possesses at least three necessary properties: omniscience (all-knowing), omnipotence (all-powerful), and omnibenevolence (supremely good). In other words, God knows everything, has the power to do anything, and is perfectly good.
What is the longest word in Bible?
Who is the first mother mentioned in the Bible?
Eunice (biblical figure)
What is the Bible quiz?
Bible Quiz, also known as Bible Bowl, is a competition between teams (often representing individual churches) over knowledge of a pre-determined section of the Bible. Various Protestant denominations, plus a handful of independent groups, sponsor these competitions.
Which is the shortest book in Old Testament?
The text consists of a single chapter, divided into 21 verses, making it the shortest book in the Hebrew Bible.
Book of Obadiah.
Is Jesus God or his son?
Jesus is recognized to be the Son of God on two occasions by a voice speaking from Heaven. Jesus is explicitly and implicitly described as the Son of God by himself and by various individuals who appear in the New Testament. Jesus is called “son of God,” while followers of Jesus are called, “sons of God“.
What kind of angel is Jesus?
They believe Jesus is an archangel in the true sense of the word—the highest spiritual creature. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) interprets the term “archangel” as meaning “Chief Angel“, Michael is the only individual so designated in the Latter Day Saints canon.
Who is the father of Jesus?
He was born to Joseph and Mary sometime between 6 bce and shortly before the death of Herod the Great (Matthew 2; Luke 1:5) in 4 bce. According to Matthew and Luke, however, Joseph was only legally his father. 6 дней назад