- 1 What does the Bible say when you feel like giving up?
- 2 What does the Bible say about keep going?
- 3 What Bible verse says do not put off until tomorrow?
- 4 What God says about hard times?
- 5 Does God give up on anyone?
- 6 What does God say about feeling worthless?
- 7 Does the Bible say not to lose hope?
- 8 What God says about letting go of the past?
- 9 How do you stay motivated?
- 10 Do not put off today work for tomorrow?
- 11 Is procrastination a sin in the Bible?
- 12 What does don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today?
- 13 What does Psalm 27 say?
- 14 Why is God giving me a hard time?
- 15 What is the most beautiful Bible verse?
What does the Bible say when you feel like giving up?
Bible Verses on Endurance – Never Giving Up
- Galatians 6:9 – Do Not Grow Weary In Doing Good.
- Hebrews 12:1 – Run With Perseverance.
- Philippians 4:13 – You Can Do Hard Things.
- Romans 5:3-4 – Perseverance Produces Character.
- Deuteronomy 31:8 – You‘re Not Doing This Alone.
- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 – Shift To An Eternal Perspective.
What does the Bible say about keep going?
Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.” The Good News: Keep going, no matter what other people say. “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
What Bible verse says do not put off until tomorrow?
The Bible states, “Boast not thyself of tomorrow now is the day of salvation” (Proverbs 27:1) Tomorrow – too late, it is the fitting epitaph for many tombstones.
What God says about hard times?
Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.
Does God give up on anyone?
A: God welcomes anyone — absolutely anyone — who sincerely turns to Him in repentance and faith, even at the last minute. The Bible says, “He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).
What does God say about feeling worthless?
There may be times when you, like me, feel worthless, unappreciated or unloved. The amazing thing is that we are worth so much in God’s sight. For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him.
Does the Bible say not to lose hope?
Psalm 71:14 But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
What God says about letting go of the past?
Isaiah 43:18 -19 says, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!.” The past is something that should be forgotten, unfortunately, a lot of people let it define them.
How do you stay motivated?
How to become (and stay) motivated
- Set goals.
- Choose goals that interest you.
- Find things that interest you within goals that don’t.
- Make your goal public.
- Plot your progress.
- Break up your goal.
- Use rewards.
- Don’t do it alone.
Do not put off today work for tomorrow?
Benjamin Franklin once said, “Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today.” It’s good advice for all of us.
Is procrastination a sin in the Bible?
Procrastination is defined as “the act of willfully delaying the doing of something that should be done,” or another, “to put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.” While the word “procrastinate” is not specifically in the Bible, Colossians 3:23 (ESV) tells us, “Whatever you do, work
What does don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today?
saying. said to emphasize that you should not delay doing something if you can do it immediately. 6 дней назад
What does Psalm 27 say?
Psalm 27 1
The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.
Why is God giving me a hard time?
God Allows Suffering to Bring Us Closer to Him
And He often uses hard times to get our attention. When things are going great we are not so quick to turn to Him. But when trials come, they often drive us to our knees in search of answers and comfort.
What is the most beautiful Bible verse?
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”