- 1 How do I make a Bible study group?
- 2 Where do I start with Bible study?
- 3 How do I start a Bible study group online?
- 4 How do I start a personal Bible study?
- 5 How do I start a small group?
- 6 What is the SOAP method of Bible study?
- 7 What is the easiest way to learn the Bible?
- 8 How do I start a Bible study with my family?
- 9 How do you lead a zoom Bible study?
- 10 What is a good Bible study app?
- 11 What is a good Bible book to study?
- 12 How can I get closer to God?
How do I make a Bible study group?
Today I’m going to share what we learned during the process and give you some ideas for how you can start your own small group.
- Prepare for a Group.
- Find a Community.
- Study Together.
- Do Life Together.
- More Resources for You.
Where do I start with Bible study?
Start with God’s promises and Truth.
The best place to start is with God’s many promises and with the Truth. These don’t change because you got busy or distracted. What did change if you are dealing with shame and condemnation is you are likely entertaining some lies and false beliefs.
How do I start a Bible study group online?
You can host a small group online bible study in a few simple steps. First, find a platform like Zoom to host the meeting. Then, learn about meeting security, schedule the event, and invite attendees. Next, prepare your agenda, use the collaboration tools, and make the meeting accessible.
How do I start a personal Bible study?
It’s good to begin a Bible study first with a prayerful attitude of seeking God. The Word of God is more than just a bunch of words to read for our daily checklist. God’s Word is convicting, renewing, restoring, and inspiring for us to move along our day. His Word gives us wisdom to know what to do and when to do it.
How do I start a small group?
7 Tips to get your started with your small group:
- Decide on the purpose for gathering. Will this be a book group, a Bible study, a prayer group or something else?
- Choose a leader or facilitator.
- Create an inviting atmosphere.
- Ensure confidentiality.
- Be authentic.
- Commit to pray.
- Have fun.
What is the SOAP method of Bible study?
For those of you who don’t know, the SOAP Bible Study Method is one where you journal “SOAP” — a verse or passage of Scripture, your Observations about it, the Application the verse(s) have to your life, and a Prayer.
What is the easiest way to learn the Bible?
Pray before you start any Bible study or reading. Ask God to clear your mind and to show you things in His word before you begin reading. There is a prayer for wisdom and revelation in Ephesians 1:16-23 and you can say this prayer for yourself. There are 261 chapters in the New Testament.
How do I start a Bible study with my family?
4 Steps to Make Family Bible Study a Reality In Your Home
- Step 1: Pray About It. Ask God to give you the strength, wisdom, and determination that you will need to make family Bible study a priority.
- Step 2: Start Small.
- Step 3: Make it Age Appropriate and Engaging.
- Step 4: Approach the Bible as the Living Word of God.
How do you lead a zoom Bible study?
How To Host A Bible Study On Zoom
- Set The Date. Sometimes the most challenging thing to do is get started.
- Select Your Study. It may be easier if you do an online study.
- Develop Your Agenda. You can find an example of our agenda here.
- Shore Up Your Zoom Skills.
- Pray Your Heart Out.
- Invite Away.
- Final Tips.
- Be Brave and Go For It!
What is a good Bible study app?
Best Bible App Study #1: Olive Tree
The Olive Tree app has both free and paid features and it’s one of the cleanest, easiest interfaces (and it’s pretty, too!).
What is a good Bible book to study?
Top 10 Books of the Bible to Study as a Whole
- Romans. This book is a treatise by St.
- Joshua. This book is the story of the conquest and partition of Canaan.
- Job. This book is the story of the trials and tribulations of Job, a holy man of Edom.
How can I get closer to God?
How to Get Closer to God
- Prayers for the Year. Grab a sheet of paper, a pen and some time to think.
- Verse for the Month. Every month select a verse to memorize and pray over your family.
- Hour for the Week. Devote one hour a week to spiritual education.
- Routine for the Day. Create a brief—yes brief!