How do you make a bible cover with a zipper?
- Cutting and Measuring for the Zipper. From fabric A, cut a 3 x 24-1/2″ piece.
- Sew the Top and Bottom Pieces Together.
- Pin the Zipper in Place.
- Sew around the Zipper.
- Sew the Layers Together.
- Sew the Pocket Sides.
- Sew the Flaps.
- Slide your composition book into the cover.
How do you make a pocket laptop cover?
How to sew your notebook cover:
- Cut out an OUTER COVER, an INNER COVER and two POCKETS.
- Fold over 1/4 inch hems on all edges of the pockets and press.
- Pin the pockets onto the right side of the OUTER COVER.
- Machine sew, close to the edges along three sides, leaving the top open to form the pocket.
How do you make a fabric book cover without sewing?
- Cut your fabric. First lay your book on the fabric and measure your fabric. You want about 3-4 inches extra fabric on each side of the book.
- Glue. Now starting on the sides and then the tops, fold your fabric in 1/4 of an inch and glue the fabric down.
- Finish! Now fold over your sides over your book.
What material is used for book covers?
- Book cover materials. Bookbinding paper. Bookbinding cloth. Bookbinding leather. Technical materials.
- Cardboard and board.
- Self-adhesive tapes and films.
- Packaging material.
- Assembling products.
- Binding material.