- 1 What’s a good scripture for comfort?
- 2 What do you say when someone dies spiritually?
- 3 What is a good prayer for someone dying?
- 4 What does God say in times of trouble?
- 5 How do you comfort after death?
- 6 What is the best condolence message?
- 7 What is a good sympathy message?
- 8 Can you smell death before a person dies?
- 9 What to say to a dying person?
- 10 What do you say to a dying mother?
- 11 What does Psalm 27 say?
- 12 What is the most beautiful Bible verse?
- 13 What God says about struggles?
What’s a good scripture for comfort?
Here are 10 Bible verses with words that have the power to give that comfort.
- Job 5:11 The lowly he sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
- Psalm 27:13-14 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
- Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
What do you say when someone dies spiritually?
With heartfelt condolences and kindest thoughts in your time of sadness/ sorrow. Wishing you comfort and peace at this time of sorrow. Please know our loving thoughts embrace you. May the peace that comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
What is a good prayer for someone dying?
“God, thank you for being with us right now. God, we thank you that you never leave us, that you never forsake us, but you love us. We trust you, and pray this in your name. Amen.”
What does God say in times of trouble?
Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you.
How do you comfort after death?
The Right Words of Comfort for Someone Grieving
- I’m sorry.
- I care about you.
- He/she will be dearly missed.
- He/she is in my thoughts and prayers.
- You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
- You are important to me.
- My condolences.
- I hope you find some peace today.
What is the best condolence message?
I am truly sorry for your loss. I would like to offer you and your family our deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your grandfather rest in peace. Our condolences to you and your family on the passing of your aunt. May our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.
What is a good sympathy message?
Common Sympathy Card Messages
“I am so sorry for your loss.” “My deepest sympathy for your loss.” “Words fail to express my deep sorrow for your loss.” “My heart goes out to you and your family.”
Can you smell death before a person dies?
In general, death only has a scent under certain circumstances and conditions. Dr. Jawn, M.D. notes that, “for the most part, there is no smell that precipitates death, and there is no smell immediately after death.”
What to say to a dying person?
- Don’t say, “It’s going to be OK”
- But do say something.
- Do make clear that you’ll be there for them.
- Do be careful about saying, “I’ll pray for you”
- Do try to create a semblance of normalcy.
- Do ask how they’re doing — today.
- Do be a good listener.
- Don’t get squirmy at the end.
What do you say to a dying mother?
Don’t forget to say, “I love you”
Dying people typically want to hear (and say) four things, writes Dr. Ira Byock, professor of palliative medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in his book “The Four Things That Matter Most”: “I forgive you.” “Please forgive me.”
What does Psalm 27 say?
Psalm 27 1
The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.
What is the most beautiful Bible verse?
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
What God says about struggles?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.