- 1 How many time is the word love used in the Bible?
- 2 What are the 4 types of love in the Bible?
- 3 What word is used 365 times in the Bible?
- 4 How many times does Jesus talk about love?
- 5 Where is love found in the Bible?
- 6 Is love the most used word in the Bible?
- 7 What is the highest form of love?
- 8 What are the 7 types of love?
- 9 How does God define love?
- 10 What does Jesus say about fear?
- 11 Is worry a sin in the Bible?
- 12 How many times did Jesus say do not fear?
- 13 How can I love like Jesus?
- 14 Does Bible say love everyone?
- 15 What is Jesus most famous quote?
How many time is the word love used in the Bible?
The word “love” appears 310 times in the King James Bible, 348 times in the New American Standard Bible, 551 times in the New International Version and 538 times in the New Revised Standard Version.
What are the 4 types of love in the Bible?
The four loves
- Storge – empathy bond.
- Philia – friend bond.
- Eros – romantic love.
- Agape – unconditional “God” love.
What word is used 365 times in the Bible?
“’Fear not,’ is in the Bible 365 times,” she said. My friend’s wise words prompted me to study my Bible. I learned that the Bible commands that we “Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
How many times does Jesus talk about love?
Christians are bound together through their mutual love, which is a reflection of their love for Christ. The word “love” appears 57 times in the Gospel of John, more often than in the other three gospels combined.
Where is love found in the Bible?
1 Corinthians 13:4-5: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Is love the most used word in the Bible?
Regardless of size, love is one of the most powerful words. Love is also not the most used word in the Bible – Lord and God are the most common words in the Bible.
What is the highest form of love?
Philia is the highest form of love because it is a two-way road, unlike eros and agape.
What are the 7 types of love?
What Are The 7 Types of Love?
- Eros: Love of the body. This type of love illustrates sexual attraction, physical desire towards others, and a lack of control.
- Philia: Affectionate love.
- Storge: Love of the Child.
- Agape: Selfless Love.
- Ludus: Playful Love.
- Pragma: Long-lasting Love.
- Philautia: Love of the Self.
How does God define love?
The key concepts to remember are: love is trusting in our God, love is being faithful to your partner and families, and love is being kind and patient with the world around you. RELATED: 30 Faith Quotes & Bible Verse Tattoo Ideas.
What does Jesus say about fear?
Fear, Anxiety and Worry… What does the Bible say? “An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up” (Proverbs 12:25, NIV). “I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears” (Psalm 34:4).
Is worry a sin in the Bible?
In Matthew 6:25-30 Jesus commanded us not to worry. When a person repents of their sin and puts their faith and trust in the Lord Jesus, God becomes their Father. A father takes care of his children. We need to get to know our heavenly Father!
How many times did Jesus say do not fear?
Their fear makes them stop and ask, “Lord, before we press on, is this really from You?” And The Lord says to them 365 times, “Yes. It’s me.” Or more precisely, “Fear not, I’m with you.”
How can I love like Jesus?
Loving like Jesus is the best way to live.
To love like Jesus, we must:
- Be mindful. We need to connect more deeply with our lives and the people in them, rather than living a detached, disconnected existence.
- Be approachable.
- Be full of grace.
- Be bold.
- Be self-giving.
Does Bible say love everyone?
John 15:12-13. “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.”
What is Jesus most famous quote?
For God so loved the World that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted. I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.