- 1 What is the longest word in the world that takes 3 hours to say?
- 2 What is the last word in the Bible?
- 3 Is there a word bigger than Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
- 4 What is the shortest word?
- 5 What is titin full name?
- 6 What are the first 3 words of the Bible?
- 7 What word is in the middle of the Bible?
- 8 Which Bible verse is the shortest?
- 9 What’s the longest word in Hebrew?
- 10 How many words are in the Bible?
- 11 Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious a actual word?
- 12 What word takes 3.5 hours to say?
- 13 What does Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia mean?
What is the longest word in the world that takes 3 hours to say?
All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three-and-a-half hours to pronounce. The problem with including chemical names is that there’s essentially no limit to how long they can be.
What is the last word in the Bible?
In the King James Version of the Bible, the last word is “Amen.” The last book of the Bible is the “Book of Revelation,” and the last verse is 22:21.
Is there a word bigger than Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?
The longest words in the dictionary are: antidisestablishmentarianism – opposition to the disestablishment of the Church of England – 28 letters. pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis – a supposed lung disease – 45 letters.
What is the shortest word?
Eunoia, at six letters long, is the shortest word in the English language that contains all five main vowels. Seven letter words with this property include adoulie, douleia, eucosia, eulogia, eunomia, eutopia, miaoued, moineau, sequoia, and suoidea. (The scientific name iouea is a genus of Cretaceous fossil sponges.)
What is titin full name?
isoleucine for the protein also known as titin, which is involved in striated muscle formation. In nature, DNA molecules can be much bigger than protein molecules and therefore potentially be referred to with much longer chemical names. However, this name, proposed by B.
What are the first 3 words of the Bible?
Originally Answered: What are the first 3 words in the Bible?
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- He was in the beginning with God.
- All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
- In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
What word is in the middle of the Bible?
The word Jehovah occurs 6,855 times. The middle book of the Old Testament is Proverbs.
Which Bible verse is the shortest?
“Jesus wept” (Greek: ἐδάκρυσεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς, edákrysen ho Iesoús lit. “Jesus wept”) is a phrase famous for being the shortest verse in the King James Version of the Bible, as well as many other versions. It is not the shortest in the original languages. It is found in the Gospel of John, chapter 11, verse 35.
What’s the longest word in Hebrew?
The longest Hebrew word is the 19-letter-long (including vowels) וכשלאנציקלופדיותינו (u’chshelentsiklopediotenu), which means “And when to our encyclopedias” The Hebrew word “אנציקלופדיה” (encyclopedia) is of a European origin.
How many words are in the Bible?
The King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words.
Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious a actual word?
The Oxford English Dictionary defines the word as “a nonsense word, originally used esp. by children, and typically expressing excited approbation: fantastic, fabulous”, while Dictionary.com says it is “used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.”
What word takes 3.5 hours to say?
It’s the longest word in English and if you want to hear it, click on the viral video found on YouTube of a guy pronouncing the word. A word of warning… the “word” takes about 3.5 hours to say. The word is 189,819 letters long. It’s actually the name of a giant protein called Titin.
What does Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia mean?
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is one of the longest words in the dictionary — and, in an ironic twist, is the name for a fear of long words. Sesquipedalophobia is another term for the phobia. Instead, hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is considered a social phobia.