- 1 Does God know our struggles?
- 2 Why does God let us struggle?
- 3 How do you overcome challenges in the Bible?
- 4 What is the struggle in the way of God?
- 5 Does God know my needs?
- 6 What does the Bible say when you feel like giving up?
- 7 Can God solve all problems?
- 8 Does Jesus want us to be happy?
- 9 How do you know if a relationship is God’s will?
- 10 What God says about hard times?
- 11 How can I overcome spiritual obstacles?
- 12 How do you overcome obstacles in your life?
- 13 What are the 3 types of jihad?
- 14 Why is jihad misinterpreted?
- 15 Who was Allah?
Does God know our struggles?
There is no one who can understand us like God. He knows what you are going through and will give a way of escape. Just trust Him. Life is full of struggles, trials, and pain; whether we are rich or poor, they will come to us; whether we want it or not, they will come to us.
Why does God let us struggle?
Just as God allowed Paul to suffer to keep him from becoming conceited, God allows us to suffer so that we too will realize we are actually more powerful for Christ when we accept our weaknesses so we can accept God’s sufficient grace in our lives. 2. God Allows Us to Struggle Because “it is sin living in me.”
How do you overcome challenges in the Bible?
Biblical Truth #2) Trust in God for strength and wisdom to deal with the obstacles. “Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation” (Isaiah 12:2).
What is the struggle in the way of God?
The literal meaning of Jihad is struggle or effort, and it means much more than holy war.
Does God know my needs?
God knows our needs and will meet above our needs.
Trust God in whatever he may be asking you to do. He will always tell you to do what will best meet your needs. God will never ask you to do something that will harm you or leave you with a miserable life.
What does the Bible say when you feel like giving up?
Galatians 6:9 – Do Not Grow Weary In Doing Good
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. This is the first verse I turn to when I feel like giving up. It’s a reminder that good things take work. And, often, they take a lot of work.
Can God solve all problems?
The Bible says, “The way of the Lord is a refuge for the righteous” (Proverbs 10:29). But God also will give you wisdom to deal with your problems. When we come to Christ, God Himself comes to live within us by His Holy Spirit — and one of His purposes is to help us when we face difficult times.
Does Jesus want us to be happy?
Even if you’re not a Christian, it’s a common misconception that being a Christian means that you’re always happy, because that’s what Jesus wanted you to do. Here’s a newsflash: Jesus never wanted us to be happy. He never said that.
How do you know if a relationship is God’s will?
Here are 7 signs God is telling you to end that relationship:
- The relationship is against God’s word.
- The person encourages you to disobey God.
- You have no control when you’re with them.
- You are being treated poorly.
- The person is more important to you than God.
- The relationship has become toxic and overbearing.
What God says about hard times?
Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.
How can I overcome spiritual obstacles?
8 Keys To Overcoming Any Obstacle in Your Path!
- Know your God-given identity.
- Know your God-given authority.
- Put your spiritual armor on.
- Displace fear with love.
- Be quick to forgive!
- Be fervent in prayer.
- Add communion, fasting and worship.
- Stay in faith.
How do you overcome obstacles in your life?
However, when faced with challenges in your life, here are 7 tips I’ve learned to overcome obstacles:
- Don’t complain. People don’t want to hear woe is me over and over again, especially if you do nothing about it.
- Face it head on.
- Stay positive.
- Be realistic.
- Don’t try to out-do people.
- Emotional side.
- Break it down.
What are the 3 types of jihad?
The Koran describes three types of jihad (struggles), and zero of them mean or permit terrorism. These are: the jihad against yourself, the jihad against Satan — which are called the greater jihads — and the jihad against an open enemy — known as the lesser jihad.
Why is jihad misinterpreted?
Probably the most misunderstood religious word is Jihad. To Muslims, Jihad is seen as a personal, internal struggle with one’s self. The goal may be achievement in a profession, self-purification, or accomplishing some other goal. Another misconception is that the majority of Muslims is Middle Eastern.
Who was Allah?
In Islam, Allah is the unique, omnipotent and only deity and creator of the universe and is equivalent to God in other Abrahamic religions. According to Islamic belief, Allah is the most common word to represent God, and humble submission to his will, divine ordinances and commandments is the pivot of the Muslim faith.