- 1 Why does God put us through hard times?
- 2 How do you keep faith in hard times?
- 3 Why does God want us to suffer?
- 4 How do I trust God when everything is going wrong?
- 5 What God says about struggles?
- 6 How can I make my faith strong?
- 7 How do you trust God when life is hard?
- 8 Is it God’s plan for us to suffer?
- 9 Does Jesus want us to be happy?
- 10 How did Jesus react to suffering?
- 11 Why is God taking everything away from me?
- 12 How do you stay positive when everything goes wrong?
- 13 How do you gain trust in God?
Why does God put us through hard times?
God Allows Suffering to Bring Us Closer to Him
And He often uses hard times to get our attention. When things are going great we are not so quick to turn to Him. But when trials come, they often drive us to our knees in search of answers and comfort.
How do you keep faith in hard times?
How To Keep Your Faith Up—Even When Life Is Difficult
- Pray. Ask God, the universe, or whatever higher force you believe in for the strength to love to your full potential.
- Be generous to others.
- Get inspired.
- Surround yourself with people you admire.
- Get the ball rolling first thing in the morning.
Why does God want us to suffer?
By the very definition, when God makes us suffer, He is simply asking us to submit to Him, to come to Him and to stop fighting Him. He is helping us remember we don’t have to walk this life alone because He is our Father. There is goodness in suffering because it gives us blessings we can receive no other way.
How do I trust God when everything is going wrong?
How to Have Faith in God When Everything Is Going Wrong
- Understand God’s timing. In our self-centered thinking, we assume that we know how everything must work out and in what time frame.
- Pray that His will be done.
- See this as a time of training and preparation.
- Ask if what you want is good for you.
- Bar any open doors.
What God says about struggles?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
How can I make my faith strong?
So here are some ways we can get in the FLOW, keep our minds set on the things above, and level out our peaks and valleys.
- Faith – Place our faith actively in God.
- Love – Love God and love others without judgment.
- Obey – Obey God in His timing.
- Worship – Worship God with a thankful heart.
How do you trust God when life is hard?
- Look beyond yourself. Read books, talk to others, pray. Helpful 240 Not Helpful 20.
- Think positive. Focus on the good, tell yourself that you will make it. Tell yourself to trust God. Helpful 290 Not Helpful 40.
Is it God’s plan for us to suffer?
Our suffering is an integral part of God’s plan to ready us for the struggle of spreading the good news of Jesus Christ. Suffering in some ways is a prerequisite for strengthening one’s spiritual muscle.
Does Jesus want us to be happy?
Even if you’re not a Christian, it’s a common misconception that being a Christian means that you’re always happy, because that’s what Jesus wanted you to do. Here’s a newsflash: Jesus never wanted us to be happy. He never said that.
How did Jesus react to suffering?
In the face of human suffering, rather than asking why, Jesus swung into action and healed all kinds of sicknesses; he raised the dead and consoled the afflicted and comforted the broken-hearted; he forgave sinners, liberated those in the power of the devil, and welcomed the oppressed and rejected (Cf. Matthew 9:35).
Why is God taking everything away from me?
The reason God takes anything away from us is because He is going to replace it with something better. When we devote our hearts to God and ask for his protection over our lives, He will hold up His end of the bargain. Anything that is not good for us or not His timing has to go. He never takes away things to hurt us.
How do you stay positive when everything goes wrong?
28 things to do:
- Accept, accept, accept.
- Stick to the present.
- Focus on realistic expectations for yourself and the situation.
- Differentiate what you can and what you cannot change.
- Take one step, then another.
- Rather than focusing on the worst case, think instead of what else is possible.
- Look for the lesson.
How do you gain trust in God?
4 Practical Steps to Trust God Completely
- You have to make a decision not to worry. The first step is simply making an intentional decision to trust God.
- You need to constantly monitor your thoughts and feelings.
- Saturate your heart and mind with the word of God.