- 1 Does God want to hear our prayers?
- 2 Does God hear our prayers Bible verse?
- 3 How do I know God has answered my prayers?
- 4 Is it OK to pray in your head?
- 5 What is the 4 types of prayer?
- 6 Does God always hear me?
- 7 When God hear our prayers?
- 8 Why are my prayers not answered?
- 9 How does God speak to us?
- 10 How do you know when God wants you to be with someone?
- 11 Does God get tired of hearing the same prayers?
- 12 Is it OK to pray while lying in bed?
- 13 Is it wrong to pray on the toilet?
Does God want to hear our prayers?
God Desires Your Prayers
God hears our prayers and He wants you to speak with Him. He wants you to share the desires of your heart but He wants you to trust in Him and His answer. When you abide in Him your desires change.
Does God hear our prayers Bible verse?
Psalm 34:17-18. The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, and delivers them from all their troubles.
How do I know God has answered my prayers?
To know if God will favor your prayers, here are 15 signs that you are praying properly according to the Bible.
- You practice righteousness.
- You are faithful.
- You don’t have any doubt.
- You have patience.
- What you ask is according to His will.
- You do not ask with wrong motives.
- You follow God’s commandments and teachings.
Is it OK to pray in your head?
No. Although both forms of prayer have their own significance, their own time and place. If your prayer takes on the form of meditation, it is going to be an inner conversation with God, a silent ”in your head” prayer.
What is the 4 types of prayer?
Forms of prayer. The tradition of the Catholic Church highlights four basic elements of Christian prayer: (1) Prayer of Adoration/Blessing, (2) Prayer of Contrition/Repentance, (3) Prayer of Thanksgiving/Gratitude, and (4) Prayer of Supplication/Petition/Intercession.
Does God always hear me?
God is always listening.
And He will always respond. In fact, the Bible tells us to “let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you” (1 Peter 5:7, TLB). For I cried to him for help with praises ready on my tongue.
When God hear our prayers?
2. 1 Peter 3:12 – “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” 3. 1 John 5:15 – “And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.”
Why are my prayers not answered?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. – Once you know God has said yes, you know you will receive it. With that thanksgiving, you will have the “peace of God that surpasses all understanding”.
How does God speak to us?
God uses human channels to speak words of prophecy, tongues and interpretation and words of wisdom and knowledge (1 Cor. 12:8-10). God also expresses Himself through human vessels to distribute His message in anointed sermons, songs and writings.
How do you know when God wants you to be with someone?
When there is mutual interest, mutual commitment, and a mutual willingness to move the relationship forward at a healthy pace, these are strong indications God does want you with this person. Relationships are a unique place in life where the spiritual and practical combine and are constantly intermingling.
Does God get tired of hearing the same prayers?
Originally Answered: Does God get tired of hearing the same prayers? No, God is not human being. He won’t get tired of hearing the same prayer. He knows the basic needs of all human beings.
Is it OK to pray while lying in bed?
In addition to laying and sitting, it is perfectly acceptable to pray while upright. Standing might be the best way to pray while upright because you are not moving. I slowly walk the path while praying to the Lord. It doesn’t matter how you pray upright so long as you ensure your safety, and it helps you pray well.
Is it wrong to pray on the toilet?
Of course you can, If God is omni present, He is present in the toilet too. Its man-made rule that we shouldn’t pray in toilet. We can and we shall pray to him whenever we feel like. When we pray with our whole heart, even if we are in Toilet, he will respond there too.