- 1 What are the 1st 3 words in the Bible?
- 2 What is the longest word in the Bible?
- 3 How many words are in each book of the Bible?
- 4 How many words in the Bible are spoken by Jesus?
- 5 What is the first word in the Bible?
- 6 What is the first word in the world?
- 7 Who is the youngest king in the Bible?
- 8 Who was the first person to cry in the Bible?
- 9 What is the longest name?
- 10 What is the middle word in the Bible?
- 11 Which is the shortest psalm?
- 12 What are the smallest books of the Bible?
- 13 What is a real name of Jesus?
- 14 What is the shortest and longest verse in the Bible?
- 15 How many red words are in the Bible?
What are the 1st 3 words in the Bible?
- In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
- The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
- Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.
What is the longest word in the Bible?
Maher-shalal-hash-baz (/ˌmeɪhər ʃælæl ˈhæʃ bɑːz/; Hebrew: מַהֵר שָׁלָל חָשׁ בַּז, Mahēr šālāl ḥāš baz – “Hurry to the spoils!” or “He has made haste to the plunder!”) was the second mentioned prophetic-name child in Isaiah chapter 8–9.
How many words are in each book of the Bible?
How Many Words in Each Book of the Bible
How many words in the Bible are spoken by Jesus?
| The Synoptic Gospel, once you exclude the duplications of Jesus’ speeches in the four gospels, the total number of words spoken by Jesus is 31,426.
What is the first word in the Bible?
John 1:1 is the first verse in the opening chapter of the Gospel of John in the New Testament of the Christian Bible. In the Douay–Rheims, King James, Revised Standard, New International, and other versions of the Bible, the verse reads: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
What is the first word in the world?
The word is of Hebrew origin (it is found in the 30th chapter of Exodus). Also according to Wiki answers, the first word ever uttered was “Aa,” which meant “Hey!” This was said by an australopithecine in Ethiopia more than a million years ago.
Who is the youngest king in the Bible?
Jehoash was 7 years old when his reign began, and he reigned for 40 years.
Jehoash of Judah.
|Issue||Amaziah, King of Judah|
|House||House of David|
|Father||Ahaziah, King of Judah|
|Mother||Zibiah of Beersheba|
Who was the first person to cry in the Bible?
After asking where Lazarus had been laid, and being invited to come see, Jesus wept. He then went to the tomb and told the people to remove the stone covering it, prayed aloud to his Father, and ordered Lazarus to come out, resuscitated.
What is the longest name?
The longest personal name is 747 characters long, and belongs to Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr. (b. 4 August 1914, Germany) who passed away on 24 October 1997, in Philidelphia, Pennsylvania USA, as verified on 1 January 2021.
What is the middle word in the Bible?
The word Jehovah occurs 6,855 times. The middle book of the Old Testament is Proverbs. The middle chapter is Job XXIX.
Which is the shortest psalm?
Consisting of only two verses, Psalm 117 is the shortest psalm and also the shortest chapter in the whole Bible. In the slightly different numbering system in the Greek Septuagint and the Latin Vulgate version of the Bible, this psalm is Psalm 116.
What are the smallest books of the Bible?
The Book of Obadiah is an oracle concerning the divine judgment of Edom and the restoration of Israel. The text consists of a single chapter, divided into 21 verses, making it the shortest book in the Hebrew Bible.
What is a real name of Jesus?
Jesus‘ name in Hebrew was “Yeshua” which translates to English as Joshua.
What is the shortest and longest verse in the Bible?
Isaiah 10:8 (“Dicet enim”) is the shortest verse in the Latin Vulgate. Esther 8:9 is the longest verse in the Masoretic Text.
How many red words are in the Bible?
Red letter edition bibles are those in which the Dominical words—those spoken by Jesus Christ, commonly only those spoken during his corporeal life on Earth—are printed rubricated, in red ink.