- 1 What are the 14 books removed from the Bible?
- 2 What are the 66 books of the Bible?
- 3 What is the 27th book of the Bible?
- 4 How many scriptures are in the KJV Bible?
- 5 What is the most accurate Bible?
- 6 What books of the Bible are missing?
- 7 What’s the order of the Bible?
- 8 What are the 12 books of the Bible?
- 9 What is the 23 book of the Bible?
- 10 What is the shortest book in the Bible?
- 11 What books make up the Bible?
- 12 Which is the longest book in the Bible?
- 13 What is the longest word in the KJV Bible?
- 14 What is the middle word in the Bible?
- 15 How many verses are in the Book of Revelation?
What are the 14 books removed from the Bible?
The section contains the following:
- 1 Esdras (Vulgate 3 Esdras)
- 2 Esdras (Vulgate 4 Esdras)
- Judith (“Judeth” in Geneva)
- Rest of Esther (Vulgate Esther 10:4 – 16:24)
- Ecclesiasticus (also known as Sirach)
- Baruch and the Epistle of Jeremy (“Jeremiah” in Geneva) (all part of Vulgate Baruch)
What are the 66 books of the Bible?
The Old Testament
What is the 27th book of the Bible?
Table of comparisons
How many scriptures are in the KJV Bible?
From the statistics provided by Nic Kizziah, based on the 1769 edition of the 1611 King James Bible, there are 31,102 verses in the Bible. What are your thoughts on the Bible verses Psalm 28:3-4?
What is the most accurate Bible?
The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (NWT) is a translation of the Bible published by the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society.
New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.
|New World Translation|
|Complete Bible published||1961|
|Textual basis||OT: Biblia Hebraica. NT: Westcott & Hort.|
What books of the Bible are missing?
Contents of The Lost Books of the Bible
- The Protevangelion.
- The Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ.
- The Infancy Gospel of Thomas.
- The Epistles of Jesus Christ and Abgarus King of Edessa.
- The Gospel of Nicodemus (Acts of Pilate)
- The Apostles’ Creed (throughout history)
- The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Laodiceans.
What’s the order of the Bible?
For first time readers of the Bible I would recommend starting with the Luke, then Acts, Genesis, Exodus, John, Page 3 begin Psalms (a few each time you read several chapters in another book) and Proverbs (one chapter each time you read several chapters in another book); Deuteronomy, Romans, (After reading the above, a
What are the 12 books of the Bible?
The Twelve, also called The Twelve Prophets, orThe Minor Prophets, book of the Hebrew Bible that contains the books of 12 minor prophets: Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi.
What is the 23 book of the Bible?
Psalm 23 is the 23rd psalm of the Book of Psalms, beginning in English in the King James Version: “The Lord is my Shepherd”. The Book of Psalms is the third section of the Hebrew Bible, and a book of the Christian Old Testament.
What is the shortest book in the Bible?
The text consists of a single chapter, divided into 21 verses, making it the shortest book in the Hebrew Bible.
Book of Obadiah.
What books make up the Bible?
The Christian Bible has two sections, the Old Testament and the New Testament. The Old Testament is the original Hebrew Bible, the sacred scriptures of the Jewish faith, written at different times between about 1200 and 165 BC. The New Testament books were written by Christians in the first century AD.
Which is the longest book in the Bible?
Psalm 119 is the longest chapter of the Bible. Five books are a single chapter: Obadiah, Philemon, 2 & 3 John, Jude.
What is the longest word in the KJV Bible?
What is the middle word in the Bible?
The word Jehovah occurs 6,855 times. The middle book of the Old Testament is Proverbs. The middle chapter is Job XXIX.
How many verses are in the Book of Revelation?
The original text was written in Koine Greek. This chapter is divided into 21 verses.