- 1 What Bible verse should I read when feeling lost?
- 2 What does the Bible say about feeling lost and alone?
- 3 What does God say about emptiness?
- 4 What does the Bible say when you feel like giving up?
- 5 Do not lean on your own understanding verse?
- 6 Was lost but now I’m found Bible?
- 7 Does God want you to be alone?
- 8 Does God care about my loneliness?
- 9 What does God say about being single?
- 10 What does emptiness symbolize?
- 11 How do you fill the emptiness?
- 12 What does it mean when a person is empty?
- 13 What does God say about feeling worthless?
- 14 What does Bible say about struggles?
- 15 Does God give up on anyone?
What Bible verse should I read when feeling lost?
What does the Bible say about feeling lost and alone?
A good Bible verse about loneliness is Deuteronomy 31:6. It lets you know that you should be courageous and know you are not alone, since the Lord God is always with you.
What does God say about emptiness?
Emptiness is a wake-up call to go to God, who is the only One who can turn emptiness into fullness, and fill us with His fullness and blessing, even if everything around us remains in emptiness. Emptiness cries out that my life is empty, my motivation is empty, my spirit is empty and I therefore have empty resources.
What does the Bible say when you feel like giving up?
Bible Verses on Endurance – Never Giving Up
- Galatians 6:9 – Do Not Grow Weary In Doing Good.
- Hebrews 12:1 – Run With Perseverance.
- Philippians 4:13 – You Can Do Hard Things.
- Romans 5:3-4 – Perseverance Produces Character.
- Deuteronomy 31:8 – You‘re Not Doing This Alone.
- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 – Shift To An Eternal Perspective.
Do not lean on your own understanding verse?
Prov. 3 Verses 5 to 6
 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Was lost but now I’m found Bible?
Scripture: Luke 15: 6-7
And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
Does God want you to be alone?
The short answer is, no He does not want you to be alone forever. But oftentimes as a single woman who is alone, it can feel like it. But even though God was talking about man I also like to think that He was talking about mankind, which includes women. Once God speaks something into existence, then it has to be true.
Does God care about my loneliness?
If you feel lonely remember God cares for you. He knows about loneliness. Jesus experienced the greatest loneliness of all when the Father forsook him on the cross. The response to loneliness may be to take up a new hobby, make more time for friends or get a pet.
What does God say about being single?
Singleness According to the New Testament
Matthew 19:11-12 states that a person who marries is to leave his or her parents and remain married, but the person who remains single does not carry the responsibility of marriage. Jesus is our model and a perfect example of how we should live our lives. Jesus was not married.
What does emptiness symbolize?
While Christianity and Western sociologists and psychologists view a state of emptiness as a negative, unwanted condition, in some Eastern philosophies such as Buddhist philosophy and Taoism, emptiness (Śūnyatā) represents seeing through the illusion of independent self-nature.
How do you fill the emptiness?
Here are 4 ways to fill the emptiness in your life:
- Dig deep down within yourself to understand your feelings. We can’t solve the problem if we don’t first understand it.
- Allow yourself some sort of outlet for your emotions.
- Commit to loving yourself, no matter what.
- Get involved in activities that make you happy.
What does it mean when a person is empty?
Empty people often characterize themselves in a very basic way: by the absence of happiness in their lives. Empty people only pull strings and influence others in order to fill their own bottomless emptiness. They cover up their own deficiency by manipulating the emotions of others.
What does God say about feeling worthless?
There may be times when you, like me, feel worthless, unappreciated or unloved. The amazing thing is that we are worth so much in God’s sight. For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him.
What does Bible say about struggles?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
Does God give up on anyone?
A: God welcomes anyone — absolutely anyone — who sincerely turns to Him in repentance and faith, even at the last minute. The Bible says, “He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).