- 1 What Bible says about treating others?
- 2 What does the Bible say about treating others with kindness?
- 3 What does the Bible say about treating others better than yourself?
- 4 How do you treat others how you treat God?
- 5 Why does God want us to be patient?
- 6 What does the Bible say about having compassion for others?
- 7 What does Jesus say about kindness?
- 8 How do you treat others?
- 9 How can I be kind to others?
- 10 What did Jesus say about caring for others?
- 11 What does the Bible say about not comparing yourself to others?
- 12 What does the Bible say about interceding for others?
- 13 What do the Bible say about respect?
- 14 Why should you treat others the way you want to be treated?
What Bible says about treating others?
1 Peter 2:17. 17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.
What does the Bible say about treating others with kindness?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. In other words, if you want to be treated with kindness, be kind to others. “I am the LORD who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. “But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great.”
What does the Bible say about treating others better than yourself?
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
How do you treat others how you treat God?
In Luke 10:16 Jesus says, “He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.” What we do to others we do to God! He takes our behavior toward His children personally.
Why does God want us to be patient?
God wants to produce patience in us to slow us down and to show us how to trust in him. God does not test us just for the sake of testing us, but he tests us to teach us to walk in his ways and to trust in him.
What does the Bible say about having compassion for others?
Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for those who are gracious and compassionate and righteous. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as Christ God forgave you. — Ephesians 4:32. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.
What does Jesus say about kindness?
“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
How do you treat others?
9 Valuable Principles That Will Make You Treat People Better
- Instead of judging people by their past, stand by them and help them build their future.
- Listen with curiosity, speak with candor, and act with integrity.
- Treat everyone with kindness–not because they are kindhearted, but because you are.
- Don’t try to make yourself great by making someone else look small.
How can I be kind to others?
Here are some tried and true ideas for how to be kind with those special people in our life.
- Surprise them with an unexpected visit or phone call.
- Give them a big hug.
- Express your empathy.
- Give them a handwritten card or letter.
- Babysit for free.
- Write them a letter.
- Make them a meal.
- Go visit your parents.
What did Jesus say about caring for others?
“Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward them for what they have done.” The Good News: In many ways, the mere act of being charitable is its own reward. But as this verse notes, being compassionate to people who are less fortunate is also something that God will reward.
What does the Bible say about not comparing yourself to others?
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility, value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of others. – Philippians 2:2-4 NIV.
What does the Bible say about interceding for others?
James 5:16 – Pray For Others
“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”
What do the Bible say about respect?
1 Peter 2:17 Honor all men; love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king. Hebrews 13:7 Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith.
Why should you treat others the way you want to be treated?
Remember The Golden Rule? “Treat others how you want to be treated.” This saying goes far beyond simply being kind to people, or going out of your way to be available or helpful to those in need. Yes, you would want others to assist you in a bind or be pleasant even in an unfavorable circumstance.